Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, that gives us all a chance to make lists! I love making lists, so this is right up my alley. :-)
This week, we get to choose any past Top Ten Tuesday topic, so I’m going with one that I missed, series I haven’t finished reading!
- The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich – I loved these when I first started reading them, but fell off the wagon around book fifteen. Too long.
- Mary Stewart’s Arthurian Saga – I finished the first three and own the fourth, but have never gotten around to reading it.
- The Antia Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton – another one that’s just too darn long, and got way out there in the later books
- The Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton – same thing, I fell off the wagon with this one earlier in the series though
- The Legend of Drizzt by R. A. Salvatore – I think this one gets pretty long, but I totally lost interest
- The Babysitter’s Club! – mostly because I outgrew them, but still
- Sisters of the Moon by Yasmine Galenorn – I’ll probably pick these back up at some point, but I’m not in a hurry right now
And that’s all I’ve got! What are your top ten this week?