Who’s ready to READ??? I’m not gonna lie, it’s just after 5AM my time, and I’m a little groggy. Checking in to get the brain working, and then I’m off to start my first book!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Poison Princess is on the potential options list, and I’ve heard amazing things about it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Hummus and feta quesadilla. Sounds weird, tastes amazing!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
It’s waaaaaay too early in the morning for me. I’ll need a coffee IV for the first four hours at least. Yes, I’m an addict.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third or fourth read-a-thon, and I’m just glad that it’s not hot out today like it was for the Spring event. Being able to go to Starbucks or sit outside for a change of scenery really helps.
Happy reading everyone!