Eeesh. It’s a lot harder to read in marathon form than you’d ever imagine. But, my day is going great, and I’m excited that I’ve gotten through some books from my TBR (finally!). I’m being smart this time and reading books I own instead of review books so as to avoid the post read-a—thon review-a-thon drama…
Anyway, here’s my midway survey!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Good heavens yes! Still totally into the books, but I feel so TIRED. The breaks, they are getting more frequent.
2) What have you finished reading?
- The Giver
- The Body Finder
- If I Were You
- But I Love Him
3) What is your favorite read so far?
Surprisingly, The Giver. NO IDEA why I waited this long to read it, it was awesome.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
I’m really looking forward to unhealthy burritos for dinner.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Knowing that I get more break happy later in the read-a-thon, I’ve been pretty good about keeping my nose in my book. Don’t worry, I’ll be visiting later!