Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, that gives us all a chance to make lists! I love making lists, so this is right up my alley. :-)
Our topic this week is bookish people we want to meet, and here… are… mine! :-)
- Patrick Rothfuss – this guy is an amazing author, has a completely hilarious blog, and a beard that you could almost certainly hide small animals in. Now I just need to get him to come to Arizona.
- Anne Bishop – another awesome Fantasy worldbuilder, I can only imagine how cool she must be in real life
- Orson Scott Card – he’s a freaking legend, need I say more????
- Richard Paul Evans – brilliant mind and emotional books, and he’s big on Italy.
- Stephen King – dude’s gotta be interesting with a backlist like Carrie and Misery
- Veronica Roth – this one is half not fair, because I’ve attended one of her signings, but she seems like a very witty and down to earth kind of person. I imagine she’d be fun to have drinks with
- Neil Gaiman – LEGENDARY
- The jerk that wrote my textbook, just so I can yell at him for writing the most boring and error filled Project Management book I’ve ever read
- The genius who invented the Kindle!
- Margaret Atwood
Who am I missing? Who would you most like to meet?