Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, that gives us all a chance to make lists! I love making lists, so this is right up my alley. :-)
Our topic this week is bookish confessions! Here’s mine:
- I have given up on ever reading Pride and Prejudice – I can’t make it past the first chapter!
- I sticky note my books like a fiend, mostly for bookmarks, but I never reuse the same sticky note
- My office is clearly indicative of my tendency to buy books and never read them… le sigh
- I have a physical book block ever since I switched to my Kindle
- Purses must be large enough to hold said Kindle. This is a deal breaker.
- I autobuy at lease one of every new generation of Kindle. No, I certainly don’t need it, but I don’t care.
- It’s only in the past year or so that I’ve allowed myself to DNF a book that I wasn’t into… Sad, because it' makes reading much more fun.
- I’ve been known to take a day off just to read. :-)
So those are my dirty little bookish secrets… What are yours?